Tuesday 15 April 2014

zbrush hut

I wanted to try and incorporate zBrush concepting into this project and I thought the best way to do that would be to create some assets for the bonobo camp as sculptures.


I wasn't really happy with the freedom in creating somethign complex like a camp using sculpting tools, I used a reference of a celtic settlement hut and tried to create somethign a little more natural looking using that as a guide. I'm not particularly happy with the outcome, it looks a bit generic and I want to try and think of something a bit more creative looking, and also fit with the aesthetic I have established already.



 perhaps I will incorporate the human city remains into it more but then it is going into a more generic post apocalyptic route. I could make it more primitive, like the bonobos are using the remains as caves, perhaps they aren't quite as civilised as I originally intended and they are actually somewhat feral and living in caves, but still using weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment